Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Why do bIack women like to braid Spaniard men hair?

My hair is long thick and straight and my friend Bonqueque and shylaylalee love to braid my hair.





Why can't they keep their hands off of me?Why do bIack women like to braid Spaniard men hair?
stop lying


you and i both know you made this upWhy do bIack women like to braid Spaniard men hair?
Hi Leonel.








I don't even know any ';Spaniard'; men and I wouldn't EVER touch you.
I ain't never braided a Spanish man's hair and never feened to do so.
Menitroso! you just mad up those names Bonqueque i wonder where you got that from hmm youtube ';Bonquiqui';...just maybe?
What, did a black girl wanna braid your hair?











You're wrong for those stolen ghetto names man
hecho en espana
CAN I BRAID YO HAIR BABI ;)
Go away Leonel. As much as hate trolls,you are terrible at being one. Know go run along and play with Scott
Why ask on yahoo? They're your imaginary friends, go ask them.
they probably like you ;)
well if ya dont like it say something
lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment