Sunday, February 28, 2010

Question for gay-bi men?hair,bum and leg?

Im 16, rubbish at spiking my hair!


could you tell me any simple way of spiking my hair or styling. =)


could I wax my leg? Because Im thinking if I should wax my bum and leg.


(Im a boy)


If you think this is a stupid question, well cheers. =)Question for gay-bi men?hair,bum and leg?
Use styling wax to spike up your hair and get yourself an epilator for getting rid of unwanted hair. Far less painful than waxing, once you get use to doing it regularlyQuestion for gay-bi men?hair,bum and leg?
I personally use Garnier's Fructis Styling Gel, Ultra Strong Hold and this keeps the spikes in place nicely, just get a blob on your hands then rub your hands together, then spread it through your hair and spike it up how you want it.





yes you can wax both your bum and legs, it keeps them smooth but can be painful, you can get the ultimate sack n crack done, which means your balls as well as your bum.





failing that try a men's body shaver i use one and they are brilliant, phillips both wet n dry
I don't spike I do the whole emo thing lol. I just got my hair recut as a matter of fact, sorry guys short hair just isnt on for me, Adam would spank me senseless, lol.





Waxing is good though. I've done that or had him do it for me. It isn't always easy to reach all those places yourself.





Good luck!
Do you have money? You could go to a good cosmetologist and ask him or her what is best for you, okay, I'm not talking about supercuts.
You can wax if you wish, but you should know in advance that it is easier said than done. It would surprise me greatly if you go through with the entire process before passing out.
Use Molding gel or putty on your hair for the more natural look, not to much tho.





Shouldnt worry about hair on you legs and bum unless it looks like a matted carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment