Thursday, February 25, 2010

Women Hair cut prices vs Men hair cut prices..Do you think women are over charged?

I had my hair cut in a short bob-style. My hair style is not much longer than my husbands, and they do not style it any more than my husbands. ..I noticed a double in price when she cuts mine. It seems to me because I am woman they assume the price. I noticed this among a lot of beauty salons. Has anyone noticed this too. Is this a form of discrimination against women? A lot of women have short hair, and I really think this pricing should be equal.Women Hair cut prices vs Men hair cut prices..Do you think women are over charged?
In my salon, we charge $40 for women's cut/style and $25 for men's. Our prices are such because, it generally takes more time, effort, and product to do a woman's hair. These prices are set in the computer by our owner based on averages.


Beyond paying for the service, you are also paying for your stylists knowledge and expertise, especially when going to a nicer salon. Even if you feel it was a simple cut and style, it may be that you have a cut tailored to your specific, texture, wave pattern, etc. If you still feel that you are being over charged, talk to your stylist.Women Hair cut prices vs Men hair cut prices..Do you think women are over charged?
unfortunately it happens frequently, and us girls just have to get used to the difference. you'll notice it for clothes as well. A t-shirt for a guy will be $15, while a similar shirt for a girl (with less material i might add) will sell for $20. companies just assume that because a woman ';needs'; it more, they'll pay more for it.
oh man i wish it was the same price for everyone but that's business for you =/ i mean it kinda makes sense to charge extra for those with longer hair and hwo want time consuming hair dos like highlights and things like that but i still think women are over charged for the stupidest of reasons whatever they may be
well guys in general get cheaper haircuts because they will just go to wherever, whereas women go to like fancy salons and stuff
yeah. i think the same thing.


My brother %26amp; dad get their haircuts


for $10 or $12 but my mom %26amp; I get ours


for 20 or 30 and they're not the different.
The place I got to is 10 dollars a hair cut. Doesn't matter if your a girl, guy, or hermaphrodite.
hm well did you have a blow out.........hello of course thats going to cost more!!!!!!!!!!





its not discrimination get over it...
  • fast cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment