Sunday, February 28, 2010

Asian guy / men hair? Grow it out or clean cut? (Ladies' Opinion)?

This is kind of a metrosexual question, that I wouldn't ask anyone I know in real life, but since this is anonynmous, no worries; lets have some fun. Should I grow out my hair to medium coiffure like the korean singer http://www.asianhunk.net/choi-si-won-ii/#more-598), or should I leave my hair like http://www.asianhunk.net/won-bin/#more-28 who my friends says I resemble, which is exaspering. Anyways give me your opinion which one is the best. Thanks, I owe you one :) !Asian guy / men hair? Grow it out or clean cut? (Ladies' Opinion)?
I like the first one.Asian guy / men hair? Grow it out or clean cut? (Ladies' Opinion)?
There both nice but the first one looks better.
I like the second one better the shorter hair style.
There is nothing sexier than a man with long hair, the longer the better, as long as it is clean and well kept....oooh gives me goose pimples just thinking about it.
after very much deliberation - i say number 2. Both are great, but there is something that little bit more sexy about the second one. I have decided the first one is cute and funky, but the second is sexy but cool.
lol well if u look like either of those, you best give me your number lol :)





and i like the 1st ones hair best :)





but i love the colour this http://www.asianhunk.net/yan-kuan/ guy has put in :)





you know what, i think im gonna stay on this site for a while, the guys are hot lol





MJ
Both hair do`s look the same but if you look like those guys ...mmm yummy, it won`t matter what you do with ya hair hunny.
I like #2 better but they're both hot. I like Asian guys with short hair unless they have really pale skin. I don't know why but that's just me.
erm i think both styles look really good, but i love the 1st one especialy if u wanna be a lil bit funky but 2nd one if u wanna be that ';hot'; one...lol hope u know wat i mean but both look really kool!!
blimey the way they look and if you look the same the hair wouldnt even get noticed so dont worry love have dreads


it wouldnt make any difference


I personally like my boyfriends head shaved
they both look nice.... what do you like? just do your hair the way you like they are both similar anyway
no matter who you look like I like the shorter version, it will probably be easier to take care of.
The guy in the second link and his short hair is definitely better-looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment