Sunday, February 28, 2010

My friend wants to know if women can safely use the product ';just for men'; hair dye to touch-up small areas of?

grayMy friend wants to know if women can safely use the product ';just for men'; hair dye to touch-up small areas of?
Yeah, I dont see why she couldn'tMy friend wants to know if women can safely use the product ';just for men'; hair dye to touch-up small areas of?
it should be fine. really the only difference between mens dye and ';regular'; hair dye is that they don't package as much product because men typically have less hair and therefore need less dye. and they usually throw a little something extra in there so it doesn't stink so much.





if your friend has shorter or thinner hair then the just for men should have plenty of dye to cover her gray.
I don't think it matters -it could have different products in it especailly for mens use, I'd suggest using a womens touch up dye.
I'm sure your friend can use this dye. I really don't think it's as strong as regular dye for women's hair. Guys kinda do the subtle type dye so it's so noticeable all at once.....
YES
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment