Friday, February 26, 2010

Do you know of any men hair and fashion style sites.?

i tried finding a stylist in my area but my small oregon town has none. so are there any sites for men to learn a bit about style and find out what works for them?





i have money to spend so i want to get some nice casual clothes and hunting (for women) clothes.





i also need to have some idea about hair style befor i go get a hair cut. i dont trust the local people to give me a good hair cut if i just tell them to give me something cool.Do you know of any men hair and fashion style sites.?
There is a lot of stuff on askmen.com. It depends on what kind of girls you want as to what kind of style you should develope. I personally like clean cut women, with a bit of fashion sense themselves. Hair style depends a lot on your face shape. If you have a long narrow face, longer hair is good, but usually short otherwise.

No comments:

Post a Comment