Friday, February 26, 2010

Men hair,long,products,help?

okay so i have longish hair


resemblance to Zac Efron,and My hair sometimes gets frizzy and I get split ends and I sometimes straighten my hair to make myself look better.


So what I'd would like to know is,


Is there anything for male teens products that i can use that will help my hair stop being frizzy, and stop getting split ends,


and also what product to use when straightening my hair, like hat protection,stuff like that. :]Men hair,long,products,help?
Paul Mitchell ';Skinny Serum'; It Is So Great, I use it when I straighten my hair, or even if I let air dry. Put in hair when its a damp it also helps hair dry faster. Then when I am done styling I put just a little more on tips and on top, it helps with frizz. They also have a ';heat seal';, I use as I straighten my hair it keeps your hair from drying out and frying from Straightener. You can buy at hair dresser, or I buy mine at the walmart hair salon. And it last a long time. and a good shampoo and conditioner is the new herbal ecsences the blue bottle, hydrating. It leaves your hair so soft!Men hair,long,products,help?
My hair was super long in High School and now I'm 30 and trying to grow it out again (for my wife).... Anyways, I use a product called ';Joyco';. All you need to do is wash and condition using the Joyco Moisture bath. It comes in a funny blue looking bottle. Leave the conditioner in for at least 2 minutes of the shower. Just make sure you don't use any Hairspray, gels, mouses, or anything. The only way to strengthen you hair is to use as few chemicals as possible. To prevent frissing and poofing I put on a tight beenie cap (like a winter cap) on as soon as I brush my hair after the shower. This helps tame it down.





Good Luck.
i use spice water straight(pink).

No comments:

Post a Comment