Friday, February 26, 2010

I need Advice for Men Hair?

I just need an advice for hair. You see my hair is dry and damaged, %26amp; I was wondering what's a good contemporary product that can fix it? or just any adviceI need Advice for Men Hair?
Dry, damaged hair will benefit from weekly conditioning treatments. A good trim too to remove the damaged ends.I need Advice for Men Hair?
the best way to treat damaged hair is to use a leave in conditioner,especially if you use styling products. I have found that men do well with Paul Mitchells hair and body moisturizer. It's very light weight and the tea tree is very good for the scalp.
As a barber, I'd suggest having as much of the dry and damaged hair chopped off. There are many products (VO5 hot oils) that can coat your hair so it feels in better condition but repairing damaged hair is really untenable.

No comments:

Post a Comment