Thursday, February 25, 2010

How do you put waves in a black mans hair?

I have the Dax wave grove tub (its red) and i've been useing it for a week- still no results- do i have to brush my hair in a certain way? Do i have to get a special comb? I want really visible waves- how? My hair is coarse and thick (obviously at the moment i have got it very low- 1 inch)How do you put waves in a black mans hair?
let your hair grow out some and go long periods of time ( 4-7 weeks) without getting a cut. the only way to get waves is to brush alot (1+ hours daily) with the grain. the grain is the way that your hair grows. brush by startin from the crown and make your way outwards towards the hairline. the sides should be brushed in a slant or downwards. brush your top towards the front and ur back downwards. dax is a good pomade for layin down coarse hair to make the waves more visible. just make sure you dont o.d. and have your hair lookin too greasy. also be sure to durag afterwards. put a durag on before you go to sleep to protect your pattern 2. a conditioner will help as well. go to this site for more wave info and product reviews. http://360waves.net/forums/index.php?sho鈥?/a>How do you put waves in a black mans hair?
I think you might need a du-rag. That's what I've seen. That and/or a stocking cap.... other than that I'm not sure. I'm not a black man :-P
Patience...Your hair is gonna have to grow out a little bit more %26amp; when I had waves I brushed from ear 2 ear in one direction.Also brush,brush,brush! Whenever you get bored, start brushing! As your hair grows and you mad brush, the waves should start becoming visible.

No comments:

Post a Comment