Sunday, February 28, 2010

How do you keep men hair straight and styled?

I have slightly wavy hair on top and more so on the sides. Just started growing out my hair fro first time all my life. Had a military cut all my life so this is all new to me. :(


After I wash dry and straighten my hair its puffy and unstylable on its own and water will just make it curly againof course so what are some good products to use after you straighten your hair to give it a style without it going returning to the original wavy look.


People are saying use wax or gel or gum solution. What would be best fro medium length hair. i want it to be weighed down after I style it without any moisture making it how it started out. I look funny with longer wavy/curly hair. I have a style Im trying to obtain but got a while until i can do so. So any help would be grand! Thanks bunches! x


Eddie B.How do you keep men hair straight and styled?
try going to a stylist and getting it relaxed


you will probably love it
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment