Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does a mans hair mean anything to a woman when dating?

My hair is naturally wavy but I keep it short cause I hate the way it grows out. Is this wierd?Does a mans hair mean anything to a woman when dating?
Yes, I'm into hair. I think wavy hair grown out looks hot.Does a mans hair mean anything to a woman when dating?
As long as your hair is neatly groomed and you are attractive it should not matter. I think it is great when a man takes pride in his looks as we do.
not at all...I think most women would prefer you to keep your hair short if it is naturally knappy....I do hair and most of my customers with really thick, coarse, and or wavy hair keep it really short...its the best thing you can do
Does a womans hair mean anything to a man?
i like mens hair that curls out, i think thats hot but i dont look at hair when i want to date someone. try lettin gyour hair grow out a little bit but keep it out of your face, it bugs me when you cant see a guys eyes.
No I dont think its wierd. I think guys with a little longer curly hair is hot! Hair is important though.
For some women but not all


Most do because nasty looking hair is ugly but rocker women.......it's a


different story
Not at all weird.





Hair does provide a little bit of influence to women- it shows if the man takes care of himself, if he cares about his appearance and his impressions upon people.
Its not weird.
u no, unless you leave it the same as when you woke up. you should try to make it look nice though

No comments:

Post a Comment