Sunday, February 28, 2010

Men Hair straightener?

sup...Im black and native indian...from brazil in fact...I have typical african hair, but it gets curls when i grow an afro...





My question is can I buy something like hair cream,lotion to make my hair less kinky??





I wanna try something new





You know to make it look...like how black hair looks when it is ';conked';...





My hair is more ';kinky'; when I have a mini-fro...but it gets curls when it is like 7 inches or more....Men Hair straightener?
You can use a perm solution and perm it straight. Or use a flat iron if you are comfortable enough with that. Or blowdry it with any kind of straightening cream you buy at any salon. I don't think the 3rd suggestion will work well for you though because it doesn't for me and I don't have as curly hair as you do. I like the flat iron it's my fav thing ever.Men Hair straightener?
cut it off
go to a stylist and get it straightened they have chemicals that work great also as your hair grows you will need to have the new growth touched up ~~~~this is what the other chicks blk and indian etc do go 4 it stylist here
I'm not sure maybe use herbal essences straight shampoo or use a straighting iron

No comments:

Post a Comment