Thursday, February 25, 2010

Mullet hair cuts, hot,sexy,cute (men hair)(question for women)?

do you think a mullet is eny of the above? do you like men that have a mullet hair cut?


thanksMullet hair cuts, hot,sexy,cute (men hair)(question for women)?
NOOOOOOO! I won't cut them either. Not only would I not want my client walking around looking stupid, I wouldn't want my name on something like that. The mullet is like the biggest ';hair no'; ever committed.Mullet hair cuts, hot,sexy,cute (men hair)(question for women)?
OMG are you kidding? SEXY??? :-P Gag me with a spoon. It is so unflattering. Wear it and someone will be thinking, ';Hello, wake up! You suffering a nightmare and the 1980's is calling to ask for its bad hairstyle back!'; Don't, please don't do it! If you have it, get rid of it.
EWWW! I saw one today... it was hilarious. Mullets are HIDEOUS and ugly.
no sorry...
mullets arent for anybody.thats just a BIG NOO. and its really ugly!

No comments:

Post a Comment