Friday, February 26, 2010

Men hair styles for ear that stick out.?

Hello everybody :D. I was hoping to get some help on hair styles. Right now my hair is very long and its getting time for a hair cut. I want to try something new, but i'm afraid to try anything to short because my ears stick out. Thanks mom, love you :D. Anyways I was hoping that I could get some ideas for nice looking hair that wont make me look wired in front of everybody else. Thanks for the help in advance. :DMen hair styles for ear that stick out.?
If I were you, I wouldn't cut my hair if your ears stick out - because long hair will always cover them. If you're desperately wanting a change, I suggest you go for a cut just below your ears so that they're still hidden - get a haircut with layers, not a bowl-cut haha.Men hair styles for ear that stick out.?
maybe something that covers your ears... like.. longish emo/indie hair?





Or you could just pretend you're merlin.





http://www.gamingangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/400px-merlinshowpromo.jpg





heh.
the one in your yahoo avatar
coolmenshair.com


http://www.menshairstyles.net/main.php


www.hairstylesdesign.com/


You can try any one of them.
  • fast cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment