Sunday, February 28, 2010

About using Wax in Men Hair?

Hey, i'm going to STOP using Gel in my hair, it always goes curly, not straight+spikey





So, i'm going to START using wax or matt clay, so i'm not too sure how to style it. I want my hair to be like an asian hairstyle(anime hair). So, how do I start?


I heard gel is bad for hair is that right?





Is this the right order?


Wash hair with shampoo -%26gt; Dry Hair vigorously with towel until 100% dry -%26gt; Use straighteners to straighten my hair -%26gt; apply hair product (wax etc.)





PS:


* I'm a male, i don't want female looking hair


*I got short/medium length hairAbout using Wax in Men Hair?
OK number 1, IF YOU WANT AN ASIAN HAIRSTYLE, NEVER USE GEL.


number 2, get your hair layered, or thinned, fringe should be up to ur eyes, sideburns should be down to middle of cheek, and the back should be as long as ur side burns.


number 3, wash hair, blow dry, straighten it. etc. (watever u want to do with it)


number 4, MOST IMPORTANT HAIR PRODUCT: GATSBY!!(ALL ASIAN HAIRSTYLES NEED GATSBY) preferably pink, for the manga/anime spikey hairstyle.


number 5. I dont know what hairstyle you want, type 'asian hairstyle' in youtube and you will find lots of hairstyle toturialsAbout using Wax in Men Hair?
Gel is not bad for your hair.


And you have the order exactly right.


It is a good idea to use wax because it is more pliable. And doesn't dry stiff.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment