Thursday, February 25, 2010

Does Tony Blair need 'just for men' hair dye?

Following a political debate at work I held a pole to see if Mr Blair need hair dye. I am interested in what the rest of the world thinks.Does Tony Blair need 'just for men' hair dye?
He needs to be forcibly thrown out of no10 along with his harpy wife.Does Tony Blair need 'just for men' hair dye?
He's too busy harrassing ordinary people to dye his hair. I say kick his grey haired butt out of No10 now when I say and not when he feels like it!
I think it's too late for Mr. Blair with hair dye or anything else he thinks might improve himself!
Depends. If he wants to remain looking like a youthful and vigorous leader than yes. But his spin doctors have probably told him the grey adds gravitas...





Anyway, if he did it now everyone would know and mock him lots.
I'd say that Tony Blair needs to be ';NAIR';ed out of number 10 asap before he wastes more money and time on forgotten causes!
He needs hair removal - and the rest of him!
god how am i suppose to know, my peeps only vote for that bastard, ask his wife she'll know the answer
uum...yes

No comments:

Post a Comment