Friday, February 26, 2010

MEN>>>Hair length on women?

So...I am about to go get a hair cut that looks something like these in the link I posted. Right now, my hair is really long. Like mid-back long, and my friend said guys don't really like shorter hair, but I love that 30's-40's-50's classic look, and I wanted a change. As long as the girl is cute, men, do you really care about how long her hair is?MEN%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Hair length on women?
No link posted so my answer is unbiased.


I would rather see a stylish short hairdo on a woman than she wear it long and stringy.


It is all in the styling, whether short or long.MEN%26gt;%26gt;%26gt;Hair length on women?
Ok, I'm not a man but I think you should ask yourself ...Do you really want to base YOUR decisions on what men find attractive? If a man didnt like you JUST because of your hair, is he really worth a flying fig anyway?





I cut my hair short a while back and kept it girly. Some men like it, some dont. I dont care who likes it or not. Its my hair, I'm the one who has to deal with it, and I'm the one who has to live with it.
It depends on whether the style goes well with you, Most people can look good if they choose the right hairstyle. But I actually don't have a preference, though I've notced that more girls can pull off longer hair than shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment