Sunday, February 28, 2010

Black Men Hair Listen Up I have Questions?

Its really weird ok im Black And Native American my hair is so confusing i dont understand it like ok i guess its just like any black hair but like 7 years ago im 15 now my hair was so full of life and curly and smooth like you can rub your hands through it like thishttp://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cf鈥?/a>


but now its basically a dry afro sounds like im eating cheetos when im scratch it the Desert has nothing on my hair lol. When i was younger i had my hair cut and i would get like automatic waves But i was stupid and brought some thing that you out in your hair like some chemicals and now my hair is so dry i want it back to normal i want my old curls back it just rough and coarse i want to take care of my hair but i dont know how to im growing my hair out to get it back to normal so now what I dont want anymore dry fried afro hair lol :)Black Men Hair Listen Up I have Questions?
OK....you have to get all the chemicals out of your hair...if you don't want to cut it go and buy a clarifying shampoo and follow it up with a protein conditioning treatment (you can get all this at a beauty supply store).Black Men Hair Listen Up I have Questions?
u have to treat it or ask a beautician (girl or guy) near u and in your budget
put tea tree oil in your hair at night wrap in a towel when you sleep rinse it out in the morning. also you do not want to wash it every day because you are stripping the natural oils out when you do that. Be sure to use a good conditioner if you live in or near a city you can go to an ethnic hair salon or shop and buy product or also walmart has a lot of good ethnic products. good luck and if you want to relax your hair again makes sure you use ';just for me kids with no lye';. good luck
  • myspace names
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment