Friday, February 26, 2010

Suitable men hair style?

well, for starters i want to know what type of hair do women prefer on men? long or short?





Currently, I have short, dry but not too curly hair. But not exactly wavy either. I want to look great (new hairstyle) for an upcoming event, but the thought of dying my hair is out of the question. Any ideas to help me out?Suitable men hair style?
I don't think that women in general have a preference. It's really up to each individuals tastes. Try looking through magazines ...think about what past hairstyles you've really liked. Take any ideas to your stylist and ask her to TELL you what products to use and then have her WATCH you style your hair so she may offer suggestions. Is there anything more annoying than getting home and not being able to recreate the stylists work?





p.s. buy the products...a little bit goes a long way...you'll probably change hairstyles before you use it all.Suitable men hair style?
I could't tell you without a pic, sorry.
long hair. (to the eyebrows really) Like Zac Efron's and Jesse McCartney's
I WOULD SUGGEST A FADE. THEY ARE VERY IN TODAY AND YOU CAN CHOOSE HOW SHORT OR LONG YOU WANT IT. WITH CURLY HAIR I WOULD SAY SHORT THOUGH. AND THAT STYLE FITS INTO ANY OCCASION.
AS A WOMAN I PREFER MEN W/ SHORT HAIR, LONG HAIR IS OUT NOW .I WOULD GO TO YOUR BARBER AND ASK HIM WHAT WOULD LOOK GOOD ON YOU OR TAKE A LOOK AT SOME MAGIZINES AT SOME STYLES YOU LIKE.......GOOD LUCK MAN
I think you should keep it short and not to wavy but put just a Little bit of gel in just to give it that wet look but not to much ok. Then you will look just fine for where ever you are going.
i don't like really short hair on guys, and i don't like really long hair either. i like in between, where it's just below a the ears.
i love the redneck style.. flipped to the side an flipped up in the back..thats wat all the guys have down here
short flat top
i myself perfer long hair. my bf has long strait dark black hair and it drives me crazy!. but because i like the rocker type boys and he plays quitar and etc. but the emo hair cut is always hot too, you just have to know how to pull it off with out looking like your trynig to hard. and the simple short spiky hair is always simple but still makes you look younge
short, but with enough hair to scrunch and give it some texture.
SPIKE my man. Then you don't have to worry about it being too dry or too wavy.....
short
i hate long hair on men they look stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment