Friday, February 26, 2010

Just For Men Hair Color?

This may seem like an off-beat question. I use JFM hair color about once a month (Light Brown). Of course, it minimizes some of the gray, but even better I love the way it makes my hair and scalp feel. I would love to use this product once a week instead of once a month, but I only want to color my hair once a month. Is there a product that would give me the exact same benefits as JFM without the color?Just For Men Hair Color?
this is a secret so dont tell anyone


try putting a small amout 1oz of this color into your shampoo of 10 oz without the developer and use this in between your coloring


your welcomeJust For Men Hair Color?
As a woman I have to say that the natural salt and pepper hair is really sexy.


No need to color your hair :)
If you could describe the way it makes your hair and scalp feel, I'll be glad to help you out.





Send me a message.
there is head and shoulders shampoo, its for dandruff, but if u dont have dandruff it makes ur scalp and hair amazingly soft. buy soft and silky.

No comments:

Post a Comment