Friday, February 26, 2010

Asian guy / men hair? Grow it out or clean cut? (Ladies' Opinion)?

This is kind of a metrosexual question, that I wouldn't ask anyone I know in real life, but since this is anonynmous, no worries; lets have some fun. Should I grow out my hair to medium coiffure like the korean singer http://www.asianhunk.net/choi-si-won-ii/#more-598 or should I leave my hair like http://www.asianhunk.net/won-bin/#more-2... who my friends says I resemble, which is exaspering. Anyways give me your opinion which one is the best. Thanks, I owe you one answer:) !Asian guy / men hair? Grow it out or clean cut? (Ladies' Opinion)?
I'd keep it more clean- cut. I like the second one. :)Asian guy / men hair? Grow it out or clean cut? (Ladies' Opinion)?
They're both pretty good lookin... i like the longer hair EXCEPT in the first picture, where it's a little too spiky and crazy for me. But i'm pretty sure most girls would be happy with either.
Well, as an Asian guy myself, I have to agree with the ladies -- go with the second choice. (Personally, I actually have sides and back buzzed and the top grown long into a ponytail)
Oh My God!!!!! The second one....If thats who you look like then.....Id date ya!!!!!!!!!!
I think both of these looks are super! I love how the look is modern but still kinda natural. I say grow it out to the longer style for a change. why not? You might find that longer hair is too much effort in the morning, but you will not know till you give it a try.
  • fast cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment