Thursday, February 25, 2010

';Ladies'; Do you find Pony-Tail (on men) hair style attractive.???

Or if not please say why.';Ladies'; Do you find Pony-Tail (on men) hair style attractive.???
I am a man and I have a pony -tail and I don't give a fig what others think about it what you see is what you get and if you don't like it tough. bothered do I look bothered look at my face look at my face look at my face bothered I'm not.';Ladies'; Do you find Pony-Tail (on men) hair style attractive.???
EW NO omg *gags*





Sorry but it's disgusting!!!
No, few men look attractive with a pony tail, in fact most look ridiculous.
No I actually do not like guys with long hair. All my friends that are also in their 20's do not find it attractive either. My aunt who is about 40 loves it, so maybe it depends on age?
noooo!! that is suppose to symbolize a women...while we were...yanno...it feel as if i were yanno a girl!!!!
Hmmm depends on the guy. Take Orlando Bloom for example- he looks hot when he has long tied back hair x
NO NO NO NO A THOUSAND TIMES NO i hate it as you can tell!
No offense.I just think that that long hair on a man looks so ridiculous.I don't think I have ever seen a man that looked good with long hair.Guess it's just personal preference..
no
Not at all.
I think hair that stops below the ears is attractive but not long enough to put in a ponytail... No.
Not particularly, a girl has to have longer, silkier hair than the guy - just as a guy has to weigh more, it's about the ego!
i dont think men should have long enough hair to put in a pony-tail you can still make your hairdoo look attractive while its short dont be a follower. but make sure your able to feel secure with your appearance.
No. It just doesn't look right.
i personally don't find it attractive, but it does suit some guys.


but it's up to them, if i were a man i would count myself lucky i still had hair lol


=]
A definite ';No';. I find it a real ';turn off'; especially in older men. Perhaps because it is retro, looking back to hippie era. I think, ';What are you trying to say?'; Just creepy.
no way.. it looks too hippie like and just wierd
i find it repulsive, men who have ponytails are always pervs
no not my cup of tea
if its like a mullet with a long ponytail thing goin down your back then no, its gross.





you have to be semi good looking to get away with a full blown ponytail, like the drummer from system of a down. yummy!





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3Az7JPZ6鈥?/a>
Nooooo Ewww thats buzzing!!
ewww.
Ugh no. There's this guy I know who actually uses scrunchies for his ponytail and it kinda freaks me out. Ponytails look better on a horse's butt than they do on a guy's head.
long clean hair on a man is gorgeous - my son is almost 21 and has long straight hair - he is at Uni although living with his girlfriend of 5 years in London - he works hard - does not party etc a clean living alternate chap
I'm a fella and i had a ponytail for years and when i had it cut off the amount of people that came up to me and say that looks a lot better was unbelievable so I'd say it not that attractive....
No, it's looks childish.
I generally like anything from bald to shoulder length, as long as it's clean and the guy is nice! Ponytail is ok, but clean hair is the paramount thing.
Great questio. When I was younger a pony tail was very sexy, but it never quite looks as good any more. I don't know if that means my tastes have changed as I've got older or if I just don't get out enough anymore! lol
I don't find it attractive because I like guys with short hair because it's more manly. I think ponytails are for girls and when I see them on a man I think of a greasy old biker with teeth missing. haha sorry.
not at all. It is really just not attractive
if you find a pony tail lift it up there's always an ar5e underneath.

No comments:

Post a Comment