Friday, February 26, 2010

How do you make a mans hair curly?

Cuz my straight hair is starting to bug the crap out of me. And I don't own a curling iron so I need some advice, please?How do you make a mans hair curly?
Get a perm or if you want wavy not too curly then use mouse and blow dryHow do you make a mans hair curly?
Get a PERM! it will make your hair CURLY!
Get a man perm...duh
My Curly Hair is natural (I hate it) it looks retarded, but that is my two cents.
braid your hair then leave it in for a while then take it out and use hairspray
the same way a girl does, get a perm. you can buy one at the drug store and do it yourself
idk but i know how to make it wavy use a rubber band on ur head or a hat





hope it helps





answer mine?








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Use styling mousse and a Blow Dryer
As it dries, add a little bit of gel or styling product and make little finger twists in your hair. When its dry shake it out a little, and you should be left with some nice waves and a ';tousled'; look.

No comments:

Post a Comment