Sunday, February 28, 2010

(men)Hair in the morning help?

Hey im 15 and i have like long hair. The problem is i have like 30 mnutes to get to school everyday and brusshing my teeth and changing occupies alot of time. My hair in the morining is like all messy and crap.I could take a shower but then it takes too long to dry and i dnt have a hair dryer. I canttowel dry it cuz it will be all freezy. How do people get their hair all nice and smooth without taking showers in the morning. I need some kind of answer that would help me in this situation. Either from guy or girl. Thank you(men)Hair in the morning help?
If you're a tosser..like i am, during the night then your hair will be crazy in the morning. Sometimes when im straped for time i just wash my hair under the shower sink by itself which let me skip the shower part. Of course showering everyday is good. I think you should invest in a hair dryer and buy some anti frizz shampoo.(men)Hair in the morning help?
i suggest waking up 30 minutes to an hour earlier. If you can't do that just try showering right before you go to bed the night before and using a lot of conditioner. Clean your pillow case and your sheets and blankets regularly because those get dirty over time and it gets in your hair and makes it all nasty the next day.
lol, I have the same problem. Try toweling your hair, then flattening it or combing it. That is what I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment