Friday, February 26, 2010

Is Nair for men is best to remove man hair?

Regular Nair works just as well.





Nair for Men is just a marketing ploy to make men feel less shame when buying it.





I use it once a month on my back being that I can't reach it with a razor and I am far too ashamed to go to a waxing parlor.





I leave it on for ten minutes and then I'm totally hair free. Just test a small amount on your wrist for ten minutes before you use it because a lot of people are sensitive to it and it can burn.Is Nair for men is best to remove man hair?
Nair sucks in my opinion. Th every best by far for guys who want to remove hair is Revitols ';Hair No More'; works great .





Check it out here:





http://www.pubichairremoval.net/Revitol_鈥?/a>





Good luckIs Nair for men is best to remove man hair?
no use a razor
Well, obviously the best thing for hair removal for a man is a razor, but if you want to use a chemical go for it. I wouldn't recommend it however as you can burn your skin if you leave it on too long.
NO. IF YOU ARE SHAVING THE PENIS %26amp; SCROTUM. IT WILL BURN THE BALLS
waxing is best
It depends on how thick your hair is. I used it and the stuff did not work for me. i have thick hair and used it on my arms. All it did is smell bad. Try waxing...it works, hurts a bit, but works.
no.
  • fast cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment