Sunday, February 28, 2010

Men hair cut.......help?

i have always shaved my hair off because i don't know what to do with it. i have thick, curly dark hair ...and i really would like to see myself with some kind of style. any ideas ...thank youMen hair cut.......help?
I'm going to have to wing this a bit since I'm not sure about your age, but here's my advice.


I've dealt with hair of every ethnicity in my days as a hairdresser so I can say with some certainty that when dealing with hair that is very thick and curly it is best NOT to fight what the hair wants to do naturally on its own.


I think if you keep the sides and back short (no more than an 1/2 inch) and you allow the top to grow out to about 3 or 4 inches you will find that you can use a bit of gel in the top while combing it back to create waves toward the back. It is a versatile style, allowing you to comb it straight back or to the side which will create a shaggy bang, surfer sort of look.


Hope this helps.Men hair cut.......help?
If you dont like curls, You could get your hair permantly straightened, or just buy a ghd. If you dont like it, you could always shave it of again
just ask when you go to get your hair cut im sure the stylst can find you a hair cut

No comments:

Post a Comment