Friday, February 26, 2010

Men: hair in the --------- a turn off?

so lets say a girl has a pubic hair line in her bottom, apart from her vagina, is that a turn off?Men: hair in the --------- a turn off?
both ways are nice,Men: hair in the --------- a turn off?
Girl please, ARE YOU SERIOUS? Most men don't care as long as theres a hole. Any man that is saying other wise is lying. I personally shave I like it and my husband likes it. But do you think if a man had a chance to sleep with Beyonce or Halle Berry, they would get up and walk out because they are not shaved? I DON';T THINK SO!
Hell no. It's a turn on. Pubic hair is the difference between women and little girls. Keep it trimmed and wear it proudly.
im not a man........... BUT, i know they find it to be a turn off...





BUT, lol. If you are dating them that shouldn't even matter





see wat i mean?
I get turned off by my own hair in the ---------, so yeah.





j0e-c00l
there should no hair on a womans body except there head, and that should be long
can be sexy
ya gurl dat is its nasty
yes shave it, bare is good or just a lil patch on top..
that is called ';no man's land';

No comments:

Post a Comment