Thursday, February 25, 2010

Will ';Just For Men'; hair color effect my natural hair?

';Just for Men'; advertises that it targets the gray hair. Well I have brown hair with no gray, but If I use light brown coloring will it lighten my hair at all? If so, to what extent? I emailed the company but they haven't responded yet. Will I notice the color change as soon as my hair dries after the shower? Thanks for the help.Will ';Just For Men'; hair color effect my natural hair?
Just for men is a really good product. They say it targets grey to attract older men but it colors non-grey hair really well. (My brother uses it to make his hair black instead of brown)Will ';Just For Men'; hair color effect my natural hair?
Please dont use this product. It will look horrible. While in cosmo school a LONG time ago, I had a customer come in you had used it and he was horrified to go out of the house...and this was a normal every day guy. (not really into his hair too much). Come to find out his wife had talked him into it...


The problem with this product is that it has a lot of metallic salts in it so it gives you a very fake look. It also gives you initially a shine that is unnatural, but eventually fades so then it looks like you have a dull muddy color in your hair.


If you want your hair lightened go to a salon. We see men all the time that want a natural lift in color to their hair...the stylist will be able to subtly add some contour that if you get bored of it or decide is too hard to maintain will grow out naturally.

No comments:

Post a Comment