Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do you get waves out of black men hair.?

I guess i have good hair because me waves started by their self. I've tried scratching them out with a come. I've tried brushing my hair in opposite directions. I've tried washing them out but they want leave. I want my hair to be normal without waves. Is there anything I can do or use to remove my wavesHow do you get waves out of black men hair.?
You can't change your hair texture permanently without the use of chemicals. If you really want your wave pattern removed from your hair, you need to look into getting it straighten temporarily with a flat iron or hot comb or have it permanently straightened with a relaxer.How do you get waves out of black men hair.?
You can't without chemicals. Its the natural texture of your hair so it won't go away on its own.


If you don't like it, don't brush it in the direction of the waves. Dont put any grease in it either. It will then appear ';nappy'; but those are your only two options short of putting chemicals in your head. After you've figured that out, get hooked on phonics.
you visit the site


http://fashionwatchs.blogspot.com/


http://fashionwatchs.blogspot.com/
Go to a hair stylist and asked for it straightened!

No comments:

Post a Comment