Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What happens if you use Veet for Men Hair removal Gel to remove hair from the head?

I recently used veet for men hair removal gel cream to remove some hair from my head. After i removed the hair i then realised by looking closer at the packed that it shouldn't be used on head hair. What will happen to me and what should i do.What happens if you use Veet for Men Hair removal Gel to remove hair from the head?
I have to ask why have you used Veet on your head? I can't think that anything bad will happen as long as you didn't leave it on for too long. Next time, get a hairdresser to cut your hair.What happens if you use Veet for Men Hair removal Gel to remove hair from the head?
There's is a great website that has some good tips and techniques that you can use on your hair. There are also some third party options that are reliable. The site is www.hairfinish.com It has all the info you need and it is a very trustworthy site(heard from a couple of my close friends) Hope you find your answer

No comments:

Post a Comment