Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Is it just me or is the Just for men hair color commercials creepy?

It is the ones where the daughter helps him put a tie on then says he'll do great at his job then hands him the just for men hair color. Then when he gets back they hug. I don't know I think a wife would be a better character, not a daughter. It creeps me out everytime.Is it just me or is the Just for men hair color commercials creepy?
All of those commercials are weird.Is it just me or is the Just for men hair color commercials creepy?
I haven't seen that one yet, but the Orkin commerical is nuts when do you ever see a termite come to your door with a pizza box wanting to come in. Then when the Orkin man arrives the termite drives away.(WTH) If a giant termite standing about 8 feet tall came to my front door, I wouldn't be standing there talking to him.
Not if you were my age LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment