Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What are some good Male / Men hair styles and hair products?

Im an asian male, and previously had the short spiky hairdo.


Currently i have a buzzcut a 3 blade on top and a 2 blade on the sides.





I switched to the buzzcut, because i was using gel previously and when girls would run their hands through my hair it would lightly hurt and start to flake, or they wouldnt want to run their hands through my hair.





Im thinking about going back to the short spiky hairdo, anyone know of a good product to use? I wouldnt mind trying another hairstyle out also, any suggestions?





Im in my 30's but look like im in my early 20's, I have a thin muscular look, light facial hair, and on the tan side - if that helps any.What are some good Male / Men hair styles and hair products?
Use some Garnier Fructis Surf Hair texture paste. It will spike your hair but wont get flaky. It smells fruity(if that matters) and holds great. You can get it at Walgreen's for about $3.


Hope I helped.What are some good Male / Men hair styles and hair products?
rub some oil in ur hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment