Tuesday, February 23, 2010

How do you taper fade black men hair?

I have been trying to give myself a taper fade for a while but only being unsuccessful please let me know any suggestions?How do you taper fade black men hair?
Kinda difficult to give yourself a fade.. but I've done it. Start high number from bottom up. Decrease numbers from bottom up as you want the fade to go up.How do you taper fade black men hair?
im 16 and i cut/taper line up mine and my friends hair go bout 3 or 2 on top than go to a 1 high and go from side burns up in a slow rocking motion not to high thou than low 1 and same thing but lower than use a half and do same thing itll be a lil more tricky thou cause its tha blade you get. pt1

Report Abuse



used to it than go to 0 dependin if you want side burns or not if you do stay at a half maybe a lil bit smaller if so and than line up and your go0d

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment