Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Does ';Just for men'; hair color work, and does it look natural?

It works better than the spray on hair in a can.Does ';Just for men'; hair color work, and does it look natural?
I would try anything but that brand. Try F茅ria by Loreal. It gives you multi tones like your natural hair color and not just a solid color like Just for Men.Does ';Just for men'; hair color work, and does it look natural?
no it looks bad trust me
yes, it works and looks natural. do not leave it on long though!!!
Yup it works for my dad and yup it looks 100% natural! :-) hoped i helped
yes it works, but get a color that compliments and that is not extreme. if u are gray ddont go extreme black
It is the same as womans haircolor, they just call it just for men so that men will purchase it. It works just fine, although I have seen some guys go way too dark and it looks like a solid color and unnatural. Choose a color two shades lighter than your natural color.
I tried it with rather poor results. I have been using YOUTHAIR CREME for several years with good results. It seems to bring back the natural color to my hair.





follow the instructions and then use it 2-3 times a week for maintence.
  • fast cash
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment