Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The best product for men hair styling?

I'm looking for a product that can help me style up my hair -I have short hair but not too short. Most importantly I want something that can leave the hair exactly the way it looks after I comb it. I have tried many different gels and they can't hold my hair together for more than a second or two. After that the hair go their own ways (follow their roots' pattern).





Any products, harmless products? Thanks.The best product for men hair styling?
I recommend you go to a salon and asked a stylist, so you don't get the wrong product. Good luck.The best product for men hair styling?
you need to explain what type of hair you have?? is it curly? kinky? frizzy? thick?....those are the types of hair that don't hold well....


you need a tougher stronger product...


there are products all the way up to glue....


but without knowing what type of hair you have i cannot really nail it....


but you cannot go wrong with MAGIC MOVE - the ';hard'; version.... it might seem a bit expensive but it is the single best product for men- its a giant container - and it lasts a long time - plus...its good for the hair (good ingredients) the Japanese actually came up with it...


http://www.folica.com/Magic_Move___A__d1鈥?/a>
Butch wax from the 50's.

No comments:

Post a Comment